2016. június 15., szerda

First Post

Hi Friend/Stranger,
I really hope no one will ever find or read this blog and I can post my ideas, thoughts, feelings and adventures whenever I feel like doing it. I'd prefer to do it just for myself and some people close to me...

BUT: Since you've found it you can stay and read my deepest darkest secrets if you have nothing better to do;)

I write this blog to document my Summer 2016 and because of a little game I have with my friend:D

I HAVE TO post at least once a week so you can hear from me quite often. I'll try my best not to forget this whole thing since I've always been suck at constantly writing about anything. I have millions of stories and poems in the bottom of my drawer that probably will never be finished because...that's me:D

I hope we all will have an awesome, memorable Summer:D

xoxo
Bolvy

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése